COVID-19 Operational Update
As we continue to monitor the latest updates and information about the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking additional measures to ensure that we safeguard the health of our employees as well as our customers.
At this stage, VirtualCity remains OPEN for business, but the health and well-being of our employees and customers continues to be our highest priority. With this in mind, we have made the following changes to our operation:
Instore / Workshop Repairs & Assistance
- Due to space limitations and social distancing regulations, we can only allow ONE customer at a time to enter the store. Because of this limitation, our front door will now remain locked to assist us in limiting entry. Upon arrival to the store, please call (02) 4423 3338 to notify us of your needs, and we will do our best to attend to you as quickly as possible.
- Our workshop remains operational and we are continuing to book in repairs for computers and devices.
- We will continue to sanitise and disinfect our store on a regular basis to minimise any risk of virus transmission.
Onsite Repairs / Consultations
- All onsite appointments, service calls, and consultations have now been suspended until further notice. Remote servicing will now be offered where possible, as an alternative means of assistance.
- Remote assistance will continue to operate as normal.
- We have seen widespread shortages across multiple product lines within our industry including webcams, laptops, tablets, and much more. We will do our best to source any products required, but please be aware that due to the current shortages, there may be significant delays.
We will continue to monitor the situation and its impact on our business, our employees, and our customers, to ensure that we can continue to provide support and assistance to the best our our abilities.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We wish you and your family good health during these trying times.